Tuesday, May 09, 2017

New Kit with Illustrated Faith


Happy Tuesday friends!

I'm super excited to share with you my newest printable kit with Illustrated Faith!



The theme for this kit is "sweet like honey" and I hope this verse and the kit I created with it speak to you like they did for me. 



I've been working hard lately to focus on following the "golden rule" not only with how I treat others, but also with how I think about them (and about myself). It can be SO easy to let our minds and thoughts wander to negative places, and I truly believe our thoughts and energy can be felt by others. 

So when it was time to pick a verse for this month's kit, this one rose to the surface rather quickly. It was also super fun to draw all things honey related to go with it! 

Last night I dug through my scrapbooking supplies to find some washi tape, adhesive, and cardstock to put together a mini journal with the kit. It had been a long time since I crafted something like this, and to use images I created myself was surreal and really wonderful. 



I love how this kit was created for bible journaling but can also be used in so many different ways. 

This little journal is meant to be a place to write down sweet and kind words for yourself or a loved one. 



It can be kept on your bedside table as a place to keep encouraging reminders, or given to your mom, sister, or friend as a place for them to do the same.



Or you can fill it with sweet words to give as a Mother's Day card. What a wonderful gift! 

The kit has one page with journaling cards...



And another with margin covers, tabs, little hexies, and lots of other goodies!


Oh it all just puts a bit smile on my face!

Thanks for letting me share friends, and if you purchase the kit I would absolutely LOVE to see what you create with it! 

XO,
signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...