Sunday, September 06, 2015

{new work: planner kit}


It is always exciting when I am asked to create commissioned illustrations, but this project stands out as one of my favorite so far. 

My friend Kimberley asked me to design a "dashboard" for her new planner kit club including the theme "frolic into fall" with all sorts of autumn icons including a cute coffee cup, bonfire, pumpkins and leaves. Here is how the kit turned out {In in LOVE!}...


And here is a close up of the dashboard illustration...


In addition to the dashboard piece, there are lots of fun stickers with the individual illustrations. So fun! 



Here is the link to buy the kit

Hope you are having a fabulous holiday weekend! I'm SO excited to sleep in again tomorrow.

XO,
signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...