Sunday, April 05, 2015

{#kindiana}

On a day when many are celebrating hope and new life and forgiveness, I'd like to add kindness to the list. 

My home state of Indiana has been in the news for some not-so-wonderful things lately, and it has left me feeling sad about the ugliness it has brought out in so many. I have stayed out of the conversation online for the most part because it was bringing out so much division and hurtful behavior.

But still I wanted to contribute something hopeful. Last week while playing frisbee in the yard with my boys the term "kindiana" came to me, and I came up with this doodle...


Not too long after, a local shop owner asked me to turn it into a larger custom piece for her shop...


And now it is available as a print in my Etsy shop...



Because being kind doesn't discriminate. #kindiana

And Happy Easter friends!

XO,

signature

1 comment:

seizethesparkle said...

Love how you turned this around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...