Wednesday, February 18, 2015

{in my sketchbook}


I've been having fun in my sketchbook lately with patterns and color. 

Inspired by one of my favorite artists, Lisa Congdon, and one of her online classes, I purchased a set of these markers and they are so fun to work with. The colors are super vivid and they have a watercolor-like finish. 

Here are a few of my recent doodles...






It is a nice change of pace to do something outside my usual doodling, and try different color combinations. 

If you want to keep up with my almost daily doodling, follow me over on Instagram!

XO,
signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of these!! The watercolor look is my favorite. So pretty.

Unknown said...

How cute. You make it look so easy, but I'm sure mine would not look like these at all....and I do want to see more, so I'm following you on Instagram, now, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...