Friday, February 06, 2015

{deep breaths}


Things I'm looking forward to this weekend...


deep breaths.

covering a goodwill find with olive spray paint.

enjoying my husband's sautéed brussels sprouts.

fleece pj's against my skin.

truly being with my boys with no agenda or plans.

waking up two days in a row to my natural alarm clock.

buying some fancy yogurt.

and maybe trying almond milk in my coffee.

adding spring touches to our entryway.

more deep breaths.

starting some new doodles.

reading.

pampering myself with a mud mask.

exhaling the pressures of the week.


What are you most looking forward to? 

XO,

signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've had a rough week. I hope next week is much better and that you get to relax this weekend. I'm looking forward to some time with the family, hanging out, maybe some crafting and an at home date night tomorrow night with Matt.

~**Dawn**~ said...

I'm looking forward to adding some touches of red and pink to my winter blues and whites. And making homemade waffles, and maybe some homemade applesauce in the crock pot for the freezer. I'm going to treat myself to a heart-shaped Dunkin Donut on my way to the library to pick up a book they're holding for me. I have some shows on the DVR I'm looking forward to watching. And there's a mud mask on my agenda as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...