Wednesday, November 05, 2014

{gift giving with UncommonGoods}


Now that November is here, I am in full-on-wanting-to-buy-everyone-a-Christmas-gift mode.

Gift-giving is one of my major love languages, so obviously Christmas is one of my favorite holidays. But I also hate rushing or having to settle on a less-than-stellar gift for a family member or friend, so I like to start early. And I also really love buying unique and if possible, handmade, gifts. One great place I like to go for gifts that match both those criteria is UncommonGoods. 

I've been a fan of their shop for years now, and am super excited to team up with them today to share some great gift finds for everyone on your list. 

Let's start with some super fun stocking stuffer ideas from their website, because that is my favorite part of Christmas.

Landon would go crazy over this stapleless stapler, and I wouldn't worry about him impaling his fingers...
My hubby has taken on a new hobby of whiskey tasting, so these whiskey stones would be a fun gift for his stocking...

And my Benny would love this robot stencil kit...

They also have a great under $25 gift guide here...

This idea is genius...bags that you can use to make grilled cheese in the toaster. Yes please!

This owl eyeglass holder is beyond adorable...
We love to play board games at the holidays, and this Awkward Family Photos game would surely be a hit...
And now for something a bit bigger, their under $50 gift guide which you can find here. I picked out a few things I think my family and friends would enjoy.

My friend Amy would adore this literary themed scarf...

After making grilled cheese in our toaster we could enjoy it with some tomato soup on these awesome plates...
And this upcycled Indonesian batik satchel is so stunning...
These are only a few of my favorite things you can buy on their site. And do you know what I love most about UncommonGoods products? Most are made in the USA, many are handmade, and lots of them are made from recycled or upcycled materials. 

This is from their mission statement: "At the core of our company is a great respect for the integrity of the creative individual and the belief that it is our responsibility to use our business to impact the world in a positive way." How awesome is that?! 

So head on over to their site and get your Christmas shopping on! 

I was compensated by UncommonGoods for this post but all opinions are 100% my own. 

XO,
signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are all so fun! I LOVE the soup & sandwich plates! And, whiskey stones are awesome.

DeNae said...

I love uncommon goods as well. I've given the soup and grilled cheese set as a gift before, along with a bunch of different and unique grilled cheese recipes. Fun ideas!

Brittany said...

These are great gift ideas, but if I'm being honest, I need those toaster grilled cheese bags for myself! Maybe that will make its way under the tree this year...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...