Friday, November 28, 2014

{4 gifts link-up: read}


Happy Friday friends!

How was your Thanksgiving? Are you doing any Black Friday shopping today? I might do a bit online, but I stay far away from the store crowds. Whichever you prefer, how about a little gift-giving inspiration? 

Today is the last week of the 4 gifts series, and this week I'm teaming up with Alyson and Sarah to share some ideas for gifts we can read. I've put together lists for my boys, hubby and myself. We are all book lovers at our house, and now that the boys can read they are even more fun. 

So here we go!



happy handmade home // hand lettering ledger // bread & wine // love, skip, jump

I hope these gave you some ideas! What is on your "read" wish list? 
Link up with us below!


XO,
signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are all such great choices. I really love the hand lettering book, I'd love to see one of those under my tree too! Nice choices.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...