Friday, October 24, 2014

{hello friday}


Happy Friday friends!

I'm off work today and the boys are on fall break which makes it an extra happy Friday at the Ford house. We've been soaking up every bit of fall possible around here including a trip to the orchard this past weekend...
Oh how I love those goobers. Ben is such a poser and it cracks me up. 

I can't help but take lots of photos of the beautiful colors in nature around here
...especially the area around my office. It is just gorgeous this time of year!
The gingko trees are my absolute favorite...
And the view out our front window this morning was a pretty sweet greeting...

I've also been working on some more patterns including this cute owl one...
I'm having so much fun with these!

I also started a new doodle series I'm calling #mugmessages, because I like to think my coffee gives me compliments. :)
I think these will make a fun set of notecards!

So here's to the weekend friends...I hope you have something fun planned!

XO,
signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So much pretty! And, again I love the boys' sweaters!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...