Monday, May 19, 2014

{what's in my bag}


This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and U by Kotex but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #UbKKmart  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

It is pretty much a standing joke with my family and friends that I always carry a huge handbag.

I need something that can carry not only the essentials, but also my drawing pad and markers, snacks, work materials and sometimes my water bottle. Not to mention random stuff for the boys.

My current bag is one of my best ever thrifting finds...
...this lovely Fossil tote.

The pattern is so whimsical and fun, and matches my new Hobby Lobby pillow quite nicely, don't ya think?

It is also super roomy which is just how I like it. Lots of pockets and places for all of my "necessities."

Wanna see what's in there?
First of all, let's be honest. This is what was left after I threw away the random receipts, gum and chocolate wrappers, and other miscellaneous trash.

1. Shop Zeeuh coffee cozy
2. Bliss lemon + sage body butter {this stuff smells sooo good and is great on dry hands}
3. Doublemint gum...my hands down favorite.
4. Dove dark chocolates. These are a MUST have.
5. Business cards from moo.com in a cute holder from Moxie Mandie
6. Nine West wallet...a TJ Maxx find.
7. C.O. Bigelow lipgloss from Bath and Body Works
8. Cute owl pouch {can't remember the shop}
9. U by Kotex pads and tampons
10. Drawing pad and markers in my Orla Kiely pouch
Now I may joke about the chocolates being a necessity, but one thing in that list surely is. 
Yep...those things.

I honestly never thought about seeking out colorful "that time of the month" products, but these from U by Kotex are pretty darn cute. 

Can I call tampons cute? 

What the heck...I just did. 

The wrappers are my favorite colors. I mean come on...I'll take anything I can get to add some fun to that time of the month. 

I shopped for these UbK products at Kmart and was happy to find out that you can use their new Shop Your Way program to save $3 on a purchase of 2 UbK items. 

You can sign up for Shop Your Way here!

What about you...do you look for fun feminine products? What necessities do you carry in your bag?


XO,
post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love all the pretty fabrics and patterns you have in your bag. i use UbyKotex too and one reason is because of their cool packaging :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I live all the colors! Great thrift find on the bag! And I am so thrilled & honored that Zeeuh's Mug Hug is among this awesome list of products. :)

Crystal said...

Chapstick, lipstick and sanitizer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...