Sunday, December 08, 2013

{Christmas Entryway}


Our entryway finally got a touch of Christmas cheer today...


It is one of my favorite spaces to decorate. Here are a few photos!








The vintage Santa and reindeer was my Dad's as a child...it is one of my favorite pieces. And my Mom gave me the metal tree for my birthday. It is so fun to change out the little picture frames for the seasons/holidays. And of course you know I love some good chalk art!

So that's it! What do you think? Do you decorate your entryway for the holidays?

XO,
post signature

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Love the silver tree! You could totally make than an all seasons type of thing. Someday I will have a nice entryway where I can do cool things like that.

Unknown said...

It all looks SO pretty. I LOVE that Santa & reindeer. Neat that it's your dads from when he was little!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...