Friday, May 03, 2013

{March Insta-Life Album}


Well, it took me all of April, but I completed my March Insta-Life album! Yay me!

I'm actually a bit shocked that I've stuck with this for three months in a row, and I can't wait to get started on my April album. This little monthly project has really helped me to focus on the photos I take and document the special every-day moments with my family.

So here is my March album!


Do you scrapbook your Instagram photos? If you do, and have a Walgreens nearby, I highly recommend the Printicular app. I use it to print my 4x4 prints straight from my phone and send them to my local Walgreens. Super easy!

Linking up with...



post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I may start doing this. I'm really good at starting, but not very good at finishing. Lol.

courtney {splendid actually} said...

Good idea! I used to be a big scrapbooker back in the day. After creating four massive books, I gave it up because the books and all my supplies took up too much space. This would be a fun way to get back into it!

Tagg said...

I wish I had the creative gene in me. Your scrapbook is so cute! :)

x
Tagg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...