Tuesday, May 07, 2013

{home decor dreaming}


I'm home sick today with a horrible head cold. Blech.

And I want to blog, but my brain is too foggy to put anything very coherent together on my own. Sooo...how about a little Pinterest home inspiration?

Here are a few spaces I'm drooling over...

Elsie's living room...I'm especially in love with that vintage green shelf.


Katie's living room...reminds me so much of our first house. And how much I wish I had painted our fireplace and trim white!


Ashley's living room...such a fun space with eclectic and vintage pieces. And I love the photo wall over the fireplace.


Mandi's living room...this girl has such an eye for interior design.

So now I'm off to dream about these spaces and hopefully sleep off this cold!


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...