Thursday, January 24, 2013

{instagram friday}


My friend Brin over at Bold Butter Baby is doing a new link up called "Pit and Peak", where you share the highest and lowest points from your week. I thought it would be fun to blend that with my Instagram Friday post this week.

My Pit

Worrying about my hubby...he has been having some stomach issues and he's going to the doctor tomorrow to try to get it figured out. If you have some spare prayers laying around I would greatly appreciate them coming our way. And I know...worry is like a rocking chair...

My Peak

Several times this week the boys have told me "I love you" without me saying it to them first. That is the best thing ever. EVER.

Here are a few photos from this past week...

Snuggling with my niece Aubrey during our belated Christmas celebration...


Ben and his breakfast partner...Batman of course...


I have a ridiculous sweet tooth...


The painting bug bit me and I threw a fun shade of turquoise into a little nook in the boys' playroom...can't wait to show you what I have in store for this space...


I had a little Tim Gun "make it work" moment with my thrifted lampshade and an IKEA cord kit...


 And after fighting it for about an hour I finally got it to hang straight...


 It has been a little bit cold here in Indiana this week...


And I have been super tired {apparently my eyes look two different sizes when I'm tired}...


My Facebook page hit 500 fans! Woot!!


What was your pit and peak from the past week?

Linking up with...

life rearranged
Hello Hue Little Things 


post signature

5 comments:

Allie said...

I hope everything goes well for your husband at the doctors! I will definitely say a prayer about that! And having your boys say I love you first is the sweetest thing ever!

Have a great weekend & thanks for linking up!

Allie

Kimberly said...

Sending positive juju your hubby's way - hope all goes well at the Dr. and they can fix him easily!

I can't wait to see what you do with the nook. We are gearing up to paint our kitchen and a wall in our living room. Can't wait! Paint can do such wonders!

Chandra said...

Hope your hubby feels better soon and I must say...I love your paint project!...the wheels are turning in my head now and some canvas + paint may need to be added to my shopping list! New to your blog and glad to have found your creative spot on the web;)

Chandra
astylishlittlelady.com

~julee~ said...

Good thoughts to you and your husband this morning!

KTJ said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the Pit and Peak linkup! I really hope your husband feels better soon. You have a great peak this week! Your boys are so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...