Wednesday, December 12, 2012

{playing dress up}


Happy Wednesday friends!

I have to admit I've been a total slacker this week and haven't taken any outfit pics. I am blaming the change in the weather and feeling a bit blah...I've just wanted to wear my comfiest clothes, which most of the time doesn't equal the most stylish outfits.

So I thought it would be fun today, since it finally feels sort of like winter around here, to revisit my scarf tutorial and share some scarves that are on my Christmas wish list.

Scarf Tutorial @ This Girl's Life from Mandy Ford on Vimeo.


Lovely scarves...



Source: target.com via Mandy on Pinterest


Source: target.com via Mandy on Pinterest


Source: target.com via Mandy on Pinterest


And how perfect is this one for Christmas?!

Source: etsy.com via Molly on Pinterest


Are you a scarf person? What is your favorite way to wear yours?


post signature

2 comments:

Mandy said...

LOVE scarves! that christmas one is too cute! i recently found a polka dot one with reds and greens at the dollar store! can't beat a scarf for a buck! {just realized i'm using alot of exclamation points...sorry ;)} my favorite ways to wear a scarves are the 1st and 2nd ways you showed in your video.

Ooh Baby! said...

Thanks for the plug :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...